Following the advise of my clients and my own experience as a Londoner I am in the postion of recommending you certain services.
-JET COST. Compare and find your cheap flight ticket in just a click. http://www.jetcos.co.uk/.
- JET COST. Cheap car rental. http://www.jetcost.co.uk/.
- PRINCESS. ARGYLE ST. KING'S CROSS. Small B&B style hotel, family run. Italian spoken. englis breakfast included. www.princesshotel.co.uk
- BALMORAL HOTEL SUSSEX GARDENS. PADDINGTON. The same as the PRINCESS, but Spanish and GALICIAN speaking family. http://www.balmoralhousehotel.co.uk/.
- THE CHESTER HOTEL. In Pimlico. Very close to Victoria Sta. Shops and restaurants. Very small rooms but comfortable. www.chesterhotelvictoria.com.
- SERAPHINE HOTEL. KENSINGTON HIGH ST. Perfectly situated. Stilish but affordable. http://www.seraphinehotel.co.uk/.
- SAN DOMENICO HOUSE. De luxe hotel in Chelsea. http://www.sandomenicohouse.com/.
- PRINCESS SQUARE HOTEL. In Bayswater. http://www.princesssquarehotel.co.uk/.
CAFES, PUBS & RESTAURANTS.
- MARAMIA CAFE. GOLBORNE RD. NOTTING HILL. Excellent Palestinian food. Simple and friendly surrounding. Lovely area!. And a coffee will be offered if you spend more than 㾶 per person in a meal. Just say that Jordi recommends you!. www.maramia.com.
- HUMBLE PIE. 121 PORTOBELLO RD. Typical ENGLISH PIES!.
- CAFE FORUM. GLOUCESTER RD. SOUTH KENSINGTON. Lovely coffees and paninis. And the National Museums are only at a stone throw!.
- MEZZA EXPRESS. PARKWAY.CAMDEN TOWN. Lebanese restaurant. If you spend more than 㾶 in a meal, de desert is on the house!. www.mezzaexpress.com
- PARTRIDGE'S OF SLOANE SQUARE. DUKE OF YORK SQ.- KING'S ROAD. CHELSEA. Buy here everything you need for your picnic. See www.londresvillages.webs.com for places where to have your picnic!. Plus cafe & restaurant.
- PARTRIDGE'S at GLOCESTER ROAD.
- LA BOTTEGA, in GLOUCESTER ROAD. As well, ideal for picnics... KENSINGTON GARDENS is only 5 min. away!. 10% OFF if you come from this site. They deliver to HOTELS, as well. http://www.labottega-kensington.com/.
- SHEPHERD'S FOOD in BLACKHEATH (ideal for GHREENWICH), DULWICH (and don't forget BRIXTON and the HORNIMAN MUSEUM!) and PRIMROSE HILL (10 minutes from CAMDEN TOWN, along the REGENT'S CANAL).
All those shops belong to the same chain. www.partridges.co.uk.
- THE REDAN PUB. QUEENSWAY. BAYSWATER. Cosmopolitan and pleasant pub. Spanish, French, and other languages spoken... Decent food, decent London Pride. Football and other sports in big screens!. All Barca's matches... even the frienly ones. Clientele?. Mostly Barca supporters (at least the most vociferous!). Tell Maz, the Manager, that I'm recommending it!.
- PORTOBELLO JUICE. PORTOBELLO ROAD. Juices, sandwiches,healthy food. ٟ OFF (food) for PASSION FOR LONDON costumers. Talk to NIKI!!!.
- SALON W1. HARROWBY ST. MARYLEBONE. Off the EDGWARE RD. My friend MARLENE SILVA is going to offer you a first class service. For sure!. A multilingual Salon, youu shouldn't have any communication problem!.
And... after your haircut, why not a delicious kebab on the EDGWARE RD.? . http://www.salonw1.com/
- ATTIX. PEMBROKE ROAD. NOTTING HILL. BETHOVEN can do something very especial with your hair...
* THEATRE TICKETS and TOURS IN & OUT OF LONDON. Visit the TOURIST INFORMATION CENTRE, BUREAU DE CHANGE, POST OFFICE and SHOP in CROMWELL ROAD-GLOUCESTER ROAD. NIRUPA will you after your needs!. [email protected]lemail.com. Phone 0207 373 67 62.
- TRAVEL SERVICES UK DIRECTORY. http://www.uktravel2.com/.
TOURS IN LONDON AND BRITAIN.
LONDON BICYCLE TOUR COMPANY. www.londonbicycle.com.
EL FARO DE LONDRES. http://www.elfarodelondres.com/.
PASEANDO POR LONDRES. http://www.paseandoporlondres.com/.
DESCUBRE YORK. Tours in English, Portuguese and Spanish in the city of YORK. http://www.descubreyork.co.uk/.
SEE EUROPE. www.seeeurope.co.uk.
BREOGAN TOURS. Tours and excursions. Private hire㺐 seater MINIBUS. Phone: 0208 450 38 67 Fax: 0208 830 82 62 Mobile: 07803 152𧋷. Jesus Cabezas. mailto:[email protected].
I LOVE OXFORD. Alasdair de Voile is an English LANGUAGE teacher who conducts tours in Oxford. http://www.iloveoxford.com/